For information regarding support, legal aid, and required documentations for Refugees and foreigners please check out the government website.

If you are apply for temporary or permanent residency in Poland we’d recommend you check out the local government website for the Voivodeship (area/state/county – Województwo) where you are planning on living because each one will have it’s own form and slightly different procedures. Here is a list of all the offices.

For those living in Katowice check out: . Please note the English is below the Polish on the page, there is not way to change the pages language)